We are excited to offer you an opportunity to experience the Ravenheart Way over a 3 day retreat and workshop.
As with all Ravenheart programs, this training will be delivered in a safe, respectful, and supportive space, for all beings, where enjoyment of learning is always at the heart of everything we do.
- Learn the basics of horse care, handling, and safety around horses, the Ravenheart Way.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the power and benefits of equine-assisted learning / coaching / personal development.
- Enjoy an experience of Self-discovery through mindfulness, creativity, horse wisdom, and breath.
- Spend time in nature with lots of time to relax, reflect, rejuvenate, and connect.
“Most horses don’t walk backwards voluntarily, because what they can’t see doesn’t exist.”
~ Terry Pratchett,
We might even light a spark of desire for you to become an equine-assisted learning facilitator, and if so, we can point you in the direction of some wonderful teachers, certificate programs, and training opportunities throughout Canada, the US and beyond!
- Your accommodation will be in our historic, rustic log cabins.
- All meals, beverages, and snacks (healthy and nutritious with options for dietary preferences) are included.
- You will receive journals, the Ravenheart Way handbook, other materials and supplies.
- You will have access to an extensive library of books and resources on horses, various equine-assisted practices, wellness and more!
Please Note: There is no riding involved. All activities with the horses are on the ground.
Friday noon to Monday noon,