This is where it all started. Horses, Spirit & Play is at the heart of everything we do, create, & offer. As our pioneer workshop, this is the foundation of all our work.
Horses, Spirit & Play offers a variety of active and reflective activities with our horses. This can include sharing stories, body and mind awareness, journaling, and engaging with the horses through creative and fun exercises.
Balanced with some personal quiet time for a nature walk, a nap,art or writing, your time at Ravenheart will inspire relaxation and rest.
- Experience fun, mindfulness and well-being with horses and nature.
- Horses help us bring focus and attention to the present moment.
- Engaging with horses requires clear and consistent communication.
- Horses pick up on our thoughts, emotions, and behaviours and they respond to these when we interact with them.
- Therefore, with the help of an equine assisted learning facilitator, being with horses can help us understand ourselves better and gain valuable insights inspiring change.
“A horse loves freedom, and the weariest old work horse will roll on the ground or break into a lumbering gallop when he is turned loose into the open.”
~ Gerald Raftery
No horse experience necessary and no riding involved.
May 20, June 17, July 15, August 19 and September 23, 2017