Engage with Us
FOR THE EXPERIENCE
Since 2007, we have learned so much about horses, horse care and behaviour, and the many and varied approaches and practices of equine-assisted learning (equine facilitated coaching, coaching with horses, healing with horses & more) from our many incredible teachers and mentors, through workshops, intensives, webinars, tele-summits, symposiums, certifications, and of course, books!
Ravenheart Farms Workshops & Retreats
“Bread may feed my body, but my horses feed my soul.”
At a Ravenheart Event, You Can:
- Partake of the peace and quiet of a rural setting in the rolling hills
- Walk the land enjoying the prairie wetlands, birds, and wildlife
- Relax in the lovely yard and garden space
- Share the company of friendly horses, dogs, and barn cats
- Sleep in an original log cabin built in the early 1930’s
- Participate in an equine-assisted learning session (EAL)
- Relax with a Reiki session
- Experience an oracle card reading
- Engage in a variety of personal growth and wellness activities
- Enjoy the nearby pristine lakes and
- Explore the many walking/hiking trails
- Fill your time here with lots of action, or simply be among the stars and sounds of frogs, geese, birds, and coyotes
Full payment is required upon registration. You will receive 10% off when you register one month prior to the workshop date!
Choose between one of our 3 rustic log Cabins which sleeps 2, or you can park your RV or pitch your Tent on our beautiful grounds
We use a variety of organic herbs and vegetables from our garden and local farms. We also accommodate food sensitivities.